AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

You have certainly changed your tune mate . I said from the...

1. 4,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1559
    You have certainly changed your tune mate . I said from the outset we are on the Chinese merry go round . Death by a thousand cuts . They are trying to run us dry and hope we capitulate . It's common Chinese practice . Imo now that AVZ have not recognised Cong's claims he will want to take it to arbitration and try and tie us up for the next 18 months . The election will be over and perhaps a new government (not that felix is doing us any favours anyway ) .The Chinese can see a finish line , an end game . We are already 6 months down this rabbit hole . I'm not saying this will be the outcome . Just that this is how the Chinese play . Hopefully Nige and team have got their measure . Either way we will know within the next 8 days whether we are screwed or not . You'd have to think the Road Show is for positive reasons . If it's just a share holder grease up then they should stay home . No one wants this crap ongoing over Christmas New Year . Nige and team need to bring it at the Road Show big time . GLTAH .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.