public relations con.

1. 34 Posts.
    I fail to understand why the election result is going against The Coalition. Could be because Labour has with a better PR/Advertising Company, having worked in this field I would say so. When this country is showing so much prosperity, why would you want to change it? Yes, Costello can be arrogant but he has brilliantly run the economy and that is what matters when it comes down to our everyday lives. Another point that concerns me is the quality of Labors' candidates, it's not question of going out and getting high profile candidates with little or knowledge of how to run this great country of ours. Two examples spring to mind, Peter Garrett, Shadow Environmental Minster/Lead Singer of Midnight Oil, loved their music, but I ask my self why would I want a rock singer to have control of environment my grandchildren will have to live in. Secondly *** Cornes, as a South Australian, I question why when ever she makes a public appearance and is asked questions relating to Labour 'policies' she is shielded by PR people, could be that she might say the wrong thing, this applies to both the afore mentioned, there are others but I won't bore you, just make sure you cast your vote wisely on Saturday.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.