GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

It is interesting to see the sentiment turning here over the...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    It is interesting to see the sentiment turning here over the last 48 hours. The door of conspiracy was well and truely open there for a while, and whilst it has not been slammed shut there's now only a sliver of light coming through. It's amazing what just a little good news to do for people's mental health.

Whilst re-reading the announcement I spotted something I had not seen previously: Check the signature blocks at the end of the ann. Next to Richard Sciano you'll see the name Mr David Tasker from Professional Public Relations Limited. Going back through the announcemnets I can see that he first appeared on 30 April in the Jonhson Range Iron Ore Project ann. Perhaps PPR had a hand in pulling that deal together?

There was talk here recently about the lack of cornerstone investors in the stock, and the lack of profile generally for what could be a history-making project.

Whilst we don't know what PPR's brief is, I think we should take some comfort in the fact that GDN management clearly think that they are on a winner and see the need to be marketing the project and the stock. That has to be a good thing.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

-Disco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.