PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

I think that in general, a lot of investors might read PLVs...

1. 1,600 Posts.
    I think that in general, a lot of investors might read PLVs announcements and see X tonnes at 20-odd% Fe and instantly switch off. Investors are so used to seeing DSO, that I think the low grades could be off putting. I think PLV need to make more of a point in there announcements that this 20-odd% DSO will create a 67% Fe concentrate, by writing this right after the resource tonnages and grades. That's just my feeling.

Just to justify the point a little bit, I was talking to a neighbour the other day. I had told him about PLV and that I thought it was a great buy (this was months ago). He told me that he had his broker/investment adviser look at it for him. The adviser had told him not to buy it because "The MD had sold a heap of his shares" - I told my neighbour that this wasn't the case and that Tony has not sold any shares. I eventually deduced that the broker had seen the announcement from when Tony transferred some of his shares to his wife's superannuation and misinterpreted this. It really highlighted to me that when it comes to announcements, you have to treat the reader like an idiot. You need to spell out everything. You need to treat the announcement as a sales pitch. Make it punchy, the reader shouldn't have to work to hard to work out what PLV is doing, what it has and what it's potential is.

For this reason, I think PLV's announcements need to do more to convince the reader of why our large volume, but low grade resource is actually a very valuable thing. Rant over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.