Yeah, funny that, real funny. The lefties complain in bulk to...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yeah, funny that, real funny. The lefties complain in bulk to keep free speech hidden. Real funny indeed. I guess they are just following what is happening in the MSM. Complain about any opposition to them & oppose free speech.

What if you don't have opposing thought or freedom of speech? That's called a Dictatorship.

I don't think the mods on Hot Cooper want to be involved with that, but then it doesn't matter if they do. You see Akki, we report real news that you don't hear due to your one eyed news story media. If it wasn't for free speech you would no what you were opposing, just what you are told by the bias news. If it wasn't for us you would more than likely be so far left by now you would be in "a cult status".

So yeah, a message to the mods, right here and now. Don't be bullied by people who constantly complain about post that opposes theirs. If this is not a free speech place, then kick me off here right now. Ban me for life, because I don't want any part of a dictatorship. I understand that the left hate been proved wrong over and over again. If I was on the left, I would not be feeling the greatest right now. I get that they are wounded and that's why we see over-passion from them all the time. I saw nothing bad from Sally Woods, what I did see bad was the hard time certain posters gave her. Sally Woods talked the typic, the likes of Akki don't, they attack the poster. So why then don't we see more people who attack the poster and not talk the talk get suspended?

Finally, I give up my time to add to the forum, I don't have a problem adding that time somewhere more productive.

Mods?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.