There will always be a fine line between what is allowable and...

1. 25,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    There will always be a fine line between what is allowable and what is not BUT

It could be said that she was running a political campaign with her succession of Tweets

We see far to often that people use their job and their influence to mount a campaign to change political views and their employers operations, they are not being paid to do so.

I fully support the view that if you work for an organization, you do not deride or use methods to change that organization, if you don't like them you are free to leave.

I may try to influence people to my point of view on HC but I do not have any alliance, responsibility and are not being paid by anyone to try and change your views so I can post my personal views without fear of being sacked

Her tweets go directly against her employer in comparison to Israel Folau used social pages to push his religious beliefs, as far as I know Rugby Australia has no actual platform with regard to religious requirements and Israel Folau was not trying to turn Rugby Australia into a religious organization

In his case he should have been counseled and not been so severely punished, did his trainers, managers etc get sacked ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.