The bureaucracies are looking like they are in deep poo over...

1. 11,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3086
    The bureaucracies are looking like they are in deep poo over this. I just read that Vic only back burnt 30% of the back burning it was meant to do. The truth is slowly coming out now some of the hype is subsiding. The Fairfax mob tried to drive the entire argument towards climate change and Scomo. Disgraceful in some ways but not unusual from them. Some of their stuff smelled awfully like fake news.
    This badly needs a Royal Commission. The state govts and councils are not going to like that as they cant just point their fingers in the sky and blame c02. They were given a free kick so far. I reckon they will find out this lack of preparation and God knows how many other stuff ups are behind this mess. The fire fighters can only do so much with the resources they have. These people are seriously brave.
    A senior fire fighter said that if you read Fairfax, its all about blaming Scomo and that the fires are not lit by climate change. He also said that there was no way anyone could qualify the impact of climate change on the fires. This is logical. What does that say about Fairfax and their climate change articles? The press have made this worse by winding up the nut bags and hyping up the public. The problem with the hypo-ball articles is that it does promote copy cat drop kicks but it is also needed to inform people. (hopefully with limited BS).
    This time around i reckon that the Australian newspaper was the only paper that didn't lose its lunch and exposed more about the real causes so far. The left media actually got up the Australian for not cranking up the fear. No joke.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.