so - merely bad grammar opinion ------------ no facts, no...

1. 81,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    so - merely bad grammar opinion ------------ no facts, no substantiation at all

one notch up from a meme - but, equal value ------------- zip

I can give you an opinion out of my arse too ----------------- and it's this --------- that people who opine that people who work from home do so because they just don't work ---------- that only tells us about the work attitude and abuse of work time that is in the minds of those who opine

it's a culture of thieves

Where I am, people around me who work from home - are very diligent. They start at the minute, they finish normally later than expected. They have shorter lunch breaks than expected and have rushed coffee once in the morning

however Ozzies - well - Ozzies are pretty bloody famous for watching that clock ----------

particularly the ones who treat work as their space for finding victims to bully ------------- it's why that working from home IS far more productive for many - because they are out of unfriendly and bullying workplaces and they can concentrate

but - I await your wonderful ideas that are actually backed up by research ----------- which you appear to have a disability of finding

tra la then

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.