CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

public submissions on the eis due today, page-23

1. 2,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Karlene, so you dont like management. Fine.
    Still doesnt make it a "huge risk" especially at $3.40 (MPS's base valuation is $4).

FYI.
    From Cudeco's website :

Wayne McCrae has been Director, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of several successful public mining companies. In 1990 Wayne�s company, Diversified Mineral Resources explored, drilled and discovered a large zinc lead mine in North West Queensland now named Century Zinc; which is now the largest zinc mine on the globe.

In addition the company which was controlled by Wayne owned 100% of Burton Downs Coal Mine in the Bowen Basin which is one of the most profitable coal mines in Australia.

Wayne was also involved in Mining and Exploration in Tanzania and based in Dar Es Salaam from 1992 to 1997

Wayne has been exploring and mining for gold and copper in the Cloncurry Mineral District since 1979 and has maintained a regional office in Cloncurry since 1982.

Wayne McCrae has been involved in the mining industry for most of his adult life. Wayne�s experience is bringing grass roots operations to production; he has been involved with exploration for and / or production of gold, copper, silver, lead, zinc, coal and diamonds.

There are very few people in the mining industry with such diverse skills as Wayne McCrae.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.