AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Publication: Biomarkers Have Higher Diagnostic and Prognostic Potential Than Other Tools, page-34

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    I didn't want to post anymore. Now you're being personal.

I may challenge views and I may discuss. That is absolutely legitimate. For me as much as for anyone. But it should be done in the appropriate context. I am never unfair and I am never hostile. I am always rational, when now that you are being insulting ("nfi"). I have given good reasons for my views, here and anywhere I discuss. I believe my arguments are sound, even though they are sometimes not correct, then I'm open to arguments.

Regarding this thread going off-topic, however, I am not the only person here feeling this way.

Furthermore, as a member of the forum, and as the OP of the thread, I have the right to ask people to stay on the topic of the thread that I created.

The original intent of the thread has already been destroyed. I am just asking for the sake of every shareholder's interest that people pay more attention. For many, HotCopper is the first contact with a stock, and the initial information source when investigating an ASX company.

As shareholders, we should be trying to provide a platform where new holders find the information they need. That includes criticism about management and the share price, but there are plenty of threads that address financials, management, or the share price. And if a particular thread is missing, everyone is free to start a new thread to discuss their views.

However, it is counter-productive to guide discussions to these topics all the time. If prospective holders come here clicking through a Google search about scientific results then they should find a discussion that covers that topic only.

It is obvious that if every discussion is polluted by (many times) repeated management criticism and share price contemplating there will not be much interest. I am asking myself what goal people who do that may have.

Let us now stop because it won't lead anywhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1197315 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 109888 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.