AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

publicity , page-7

1. 16,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    How much credibility do you give a company that does a shares deal for endorsement , if you had a killer product to start with you would just pay someone to promote it , smacks of desperation to do shares deal imo. Its not a celebrity product , omg i think my hair is thinning i should use it because what's her name is using it , how many even like her to start with. If there was a big market and the product worked as well as they say it would be priced lower and sell in most stores. Home shopping channels , celebrity endorsements etc tells me it doesn't work as well as they say imo. Word of mouth of its effectiveness would have seen sales take off ages ago. $80 plus and crap reviews are going to be more believable than a celebrity.

http://www.productreview.com.au/p/evolis-hair-growth-tonic.html

Product review 3.1 stars from 9 reviews

Did not work for me after 3months and sticky to use. Also - Their 'scientific' paper they quote is based on an extract of Sanguisorba Officinalis - which is not in evolis! And the stuff they do use wasn't shown to be effective in the study at all. Stick to topical minoxidil and oral finasteride. Good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 214857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 289915 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.