BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

Published Papers, page-5

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Still watching this conference.
    It is very interesting, but nothing of particular interest, as yet, to a company looking to find a cure.

However, of general interest is a Dr Alter of the USA has found that it is the early response of generating the S2 antibody used in combating other Corona Viruses that separates the sick from the dead. It is also linked to the reason kids don't tend to get very sick. Their immune systems are more primative and call on this S2 antibody in both large amounts and straight away. Adult immune responses are far more sophisticated and hit the virus from many angles, and as a result, don't produce as much of the S2 early on. (they produce plenty later in the disease progression).
    Dr Alter was exited, as this negates the need to have a long term immune response from the vaccines in the USA as cross infection will boost the immune result and people will feel it as a 'cold' and move on.
    Dr Alter alluded to being able to come to Australia soon and enjoy the beaches and Sharon Lewin was having none of that as Australians have almost no exposure.
    IMO, reading between the lines, The spike vaccines will work in the countries where infection rate are high and will allow them to develop the herd immunity, however being vaccinated does not stop a person being a carrier. That could be a big problem for the countries that kept their population protected. Once again, just my opinion.
    The other interesting thing is this conference, so far, is dominated by Australian expertise!
    The other difference between Dr Alter and Sharon Lewis is Dr Alter seems to think it is pretty much sorted and Sharon is looking at the possability of vaccine and cross infection driven mutations.
    I guess time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.