BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

Hey WonderousAfter watching the last World Covid Conference from...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Hey Wonderous
    After watching the last World Covid Conference from beginning to end I am inclined to agree.
    https://covid19.iasociety.org/

It appears clear to me that almost all the AIDS fighting resources have been diverted towards Covid. While this has been going on, getting any trials or other resource intensive work done on say, BIT225, would have been next to impossible unless already set-up.

On the topic more relevant to your post.

Apart from some plasma derived antibodies, all the money for Covid has been force fed into the variety of vaccines and will now be used to get these out into the world population.

The USA seems to think that the vaccines and the mad chase to update aginst the Spike mutations is all they need to do. With the massive level of infection in their country, that might just work for them, providing cross infection of vaccinated people results in better, and updated, immune responses and does not result in accelerated mutations in the spike protein.

The Australian scientists seem to fully expect the latter result...

Anyway, getting back to the point, Biotron would have had to be very well connected to get the use of any of these resources during the last several months and IMO, getting those compounds tested recently should not have been possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.