BIT 5.41% 3.9¢ biotron limited

"...and what about the contrast with some nations being almost...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    "...and what about the contrast with some nations being almost free of the virus and others rampant?"

Thank you for asking.

This was the main point of conflict between the USA's Dr Alter and and our own Sharon Lewis. Due to the situation in the USA, the virus is running rampant and the only tactic left is to slow it down enough to give the hospitals and graveyards a chance to do their jobs. With mass innoculations underway, when the vaccinated people catch the virus their immune systems should be able to reduce the effect to mild or asymptomatic.

This will allow them to go about their daily lives and speed up the spread of the virus. They will then be periodically re-infected and this will be the equivalent of getting booster shots. Dr Alter loves this, as it means that the shortlived immunity period of the mainstream vaccines will not be a factor due to the constant re-infection of the masses within the USA borders.

Australia, on the other hand has contained the virus, saving 10's of thousands of lives.

This is a big problem when our vaccines have such a short period of effectiveness. I wondered why I have been reading about orders of vaccines that are ~10 times our population.

Perhaps, without a large group of infected, circulating within the population, the only way to stay protected from certain countries will be bi-monthly jabs.

Joke of the year

The Russian Vaccine might just to be the best in the world as it protects for 2 years compared to the western vaccines' periods of about 2 months. How is that for irony?

Pity we didn't have a broad spectrum anti-viral being given a tonne of government funding ever since the SARS-1 outbreak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $22.54K 592.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 618000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 483271 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.