BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

That was a long night. I am pretty tired and may not be...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180

That was a long night. I am pretty tired and may not be thinking clearly, but here are my main takeaways.

There are a lot of vaccines ready in bulk and many almost ready to be produced in bulk.

They are terrified of mutants such as the South African variant that has reduced the effectiveness of, at least, one major vaccine allready.

The spike seems to be the only protein mutating in a manner that is problematic.

The biggest barrier still seems to be inequity, politics, and conflicting information.

I am now even more convinced that the money desperately needs to get behind companies like BIT as the silence on small molecule solutions is deafening. The chase to stay ahead of S protein mutations is going flat-out and looks very tenuous. It is time to come at this from a whole new angle, IMO.

The main search terms for the videos as they are released would be:

The IAS Covid-19 conference: Prevention

The sessions most relevant to Biotron are:

Active and passive vaccination toprevent COVID-19 infection and disease.

Understanding the basics of SARS-CoV2 to inform new prevention and treatment strategies.

and

What's next for the COVID-19 response?

I have to say, Sharon Lewin said some very useful things and from where I was sitting seemed to be the Alpha scientist. Not too shabby for 3 o’clock in the morning.

Fauci was a bit of a disappointment. Probably exhausted.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.