ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

published report , page-6

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Thanks Twin

Most probably the paper Joe talked about when we were at their HQ

I asked about publishing papers in scientific journals, more in the context of their new products for R&D purposes, and it turned out Joe (CFO) briefly talked about this paper that had been accepted for publishing.

The CEO talked about how the company is having an ongoing rotation of interns through their organisation from the University of Queensland at a very low cost (from recollection 13 weeks for $1K).

He mentioned that they would expect a paper out of each intern, but as you would guess the difference between writing and acceptance for publishing is a challenge.

Anyway you can see by the authors (below as indicated by the a,b,c below) that there is the association built between the organisations with what I guess to be the intern as the first author and the supervisor as the last author.

Huey Wen Ooi a,bShaun J. Cooper aChang-Yi Huang aDean Jennins aEmma Chung aN. Joe Maeji aAndrew K. Whittaker b,c,,

aAnteo Diagnostics Limited, Brisbane Technology Park, Unit 4, 26 Brandl St., Eight Mile Plains, 4113 QLD, Australia

bAustralian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia

cCentre for Advanced Imaging, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $23.42K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1142321 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 339684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.