WGX 1.76% $2.31 westgold resources limited.

Thanks @bobby kINd words are rare as seems words and other...

1. 12,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 621
    Thanks @bobby kINd words are rare as seems words and other easier to "knockdown than to build"=
    I share a bitter thought now from wgx as trusted more and more but was abused more more in $$$=
    Ironic as Funds scorned also with retail but they forgot retail also abused with downing and then they victimized them further.
    Even today seems retail the hairs in the funds gun sights? Why fund not focus on the past leader whom led them down the garden P Path.
    That leader left and real rebuilding began, I believe good rebuilding for long term in growth & profit but funds will have none of that.
    The none of that by funds in biting their OWN nose can be seen by the total lo$$ of the 30% gains other goldies have basked ON.
    They untrusting wgx holders have now enjoyed if they changed allegiances with them. Yet wgx & funds with should of also dONe.
    The wgx fund were too busyness doing spite and hoping to average down, if they averaged up maybe they too less spiteful.
    I do not think the wgx have the "what it takes' to average UP as seems they all in concert in self destruction of wgx.
    The plateau has now been wgx bottom way too long and even if mostly bigger ons from investors its still wgx harmful.
    The manipulation has hurt wgx and if they wanted to make a claim it is with merit as hindered their corporate true value & needs.
    I enjoy the mining and corporate side from goldies and the funds and their manipulatiion has really tarnished which is HUGE in my little world.
    It has been a very BAD wgx experience that of the funds manipulating not obviously financially crippling but also mentally.
    i believe I am not alone from the harm that they have selfishly inflicted upon others.
    I even believe that they were using my emotion on HC to further their manipulating cause which hurt me even more mentally.
    How foreign raiders are allowed to do such blatant manipulation is beyond reality or legality, morality and professional finacial proper conduct?
    But that my "the end' words or swan song words (their gasping last song meant to be amazing?)
    whatever =Life whilst I last

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
0.040(1.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.094B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.28 $2.34 $2.25 $13.04M 5.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 168106 $2.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.31 999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.30
  Change
0.040 ( 1.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.27 $2.34 $2.25 1383883
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.