PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

pull your finger out gents, page-4

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    dear WRG directors

further to my comments at the beginning of this thread.....
    once you have managed to extract said digit from said orifice, just to the right of there you will find another item that will now be of use IT IS CALLED A WALLET, you know the one, its the flat leather item where you store the company credit card. Suggest you pull it out and, leaving the CC aside, use some of that spare change for some onmarket buying.
    Director onmarket purchases will atleast send a positive signal to the market that you havent forgotten about us shareholders.

I am a firm believer in the technology and the companies future in the water market but i am dissapointed at the way this listing has been handled.
    What has been done to promote the company and its prospects ? Any media coverage ? Are contracts lined up to be executed ? If so, who and when ?

This is a longterm proposition BUT you have engineered a less than auspicious beginning to life as a listed entity !

WRG in bargain territory now, imho and the applications in the global coal seam gas industry alone makes this a stand out offer, leaving the de-sal aside for 1 moment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.