I might wait till tomorrow but switching all my pulsex into...

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I might wait till tomorrow but switching all my pulsex into pulsechain soon...

Richard heart is building a museum and nightclub at same location in Copenhagen opening soon... lol the MAN...This is the only person in crypto not getting others rekt...His projects and advice is highly profitable and successful...He has the best developers in the world in pulsechain hundreds of projects are starting to and about to launch on pulsechain all creating demand for the network... in test net 4 pulsechain was doing twice the transactions of ethereum... the Burn rate of coins is as much in 5 days compared to 30 days in testnet...This is going to be a very profitable investment nothing even comes close... people like new.. liquid loans and power city the two major coins on the chain listing soon...Fiat on ramps are about 2 months away...Richard has even talked about forming his own country it would be so awesome... and running for president of USA...The future richest man on Earth richer than Elon Musk...A great but controversial leader...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.