MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

pumkin, page-7

1. 529 Posts.
    Pumpkin my wee little vegetable

You have seen the charge not me.

However the information I have been able to gather is that the agreement with the funder is within normal market terms.

So the charge would cover
    - funder getting back his costs (normal terms)
    - funder getting his share of settlement (normal terms)

He wont be getting $20 million come what may. Unless that is what has been spent in legal costs and MMX will be paying that anyway. If CHM lost (even MMX wording makes this unlikely) then he gets nothing as that is how funders work.

As to splits I believe it will be somewhere between 25 to 45% will go to the funder as this appears to be what normal market terms are.

Given that without a funder CHM ability to run the case would have been nil once the GFC hit anything is better than nothing.

Again look at the holdings of CHM which has close to
    70% held by top 21. Do you really think that the directors and these stakeholders are doing all of this just to reward Paul Lindholm ? and his backers.

If you think somehow Paul is a front man for someones else give him a call through Pipers. I think who ever came up with that one is living in a la la land.

Pumpkin my little vegetable what you should be worried about is MMX statements over the last 18 or so months and how ASIC ASX and shareholders are going to react to something that is appearing to be well a truly having "foundation"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.