CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

I was one of those who bought a parcel at very low prices, and...

1. 631 Posts.
    I was one of those who bought a parcel at very low prices, and thought the company had more than a fair share of a chance of buying itself the time to realise and unlock the value it held in its assets.

I have held for a year now - wow time flies - and indeed, the company has bought that time, and indeed, it seems it will unlock the value held in its assets.

I believe that CNP will be a 10 bagger for me in the short term (it nearly got there yesterday!) and a 20 bagger in the medium term, perhaps more.

Here is why I believe this - and it is intuition, not fundamental analysis - as I haven't ever looked at a CNP AR - but now that my holdings are worth 10x more, I shall indeed be pouring over the next set of books - probably worth the ink thats squirted on them this time around.

1. Safety Security Survival - the chance of the company collapsing due to banker shenanigans appears to have eroded to very small. This is a foundation block for buying time to improve.

2. The standard of expectation has been set as low as possible. This makes it very easy for CNP to generate positive news. In fact, no news from Centro for much of the year past is positive news! With such a low bar of performance [and Im talking about sentiment here, not business performance], chances are that centro will outperform expectations. That in turn breeds positive sentiment, and positive sentiment makes the school of fish come looking for food scraps.

3. The longer #1 and #2 are true, the bigger the school of fish grows, and the greater the likelihood of them setting up a nest becomes. Every scrap of positive news is like fresh bait. It is a question of time, which appears to have been cleverly bought by Centro via GR's financial engineering.

So.. the questions I ask myself when I continue to hold centro are:
    Q: Will the company fall over in the next 3 years?
    A: I dont believe it will

Q: Do I believe there is further value that will be unlocked if the company doesn't fall over in the next 3 years?
    A: Yes

Q: I have no more questions.
    A: Ok, stop talking to yourself.

Disclaimer: My entry into CNP was pure speculation. Im not proud of it. My exit will be something to be proud of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.