BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Hi Abobo,Chill out man, you do not hold any Biota shares but are...

1. 9,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Hi Abobo,

Chill out man, you do not hold any Biota shares but are the first to spill the beans on how management of Biota and GSK is going to ruin the prospects of Biota.

You may have lost a lot of money on Biota or have other reasons to keep posting a negative spin on the Biota / Relenza affair.

And do not get me wrong I am up for the fruitfull discussion why I believe that Biota will be going places now because of Relenza.

GSK have had a history of dragging its feet when it came to bringing Relenza onto the market, and you have pointed out rightly that only when governements put pressure on GSK that they started to produce more Relenza.

Now If you where a bit more impartial , you would probably re-inforce the fact that because GSK have been a reluctant in the past to increase production of Relenza, they would now be even more pressured by the various governements to increase production of Relenza.

With todays prove that Tamiflu is basically a drug of the past do you really believe that the varous governments will just sit by and watch GSK cutting production of Relenza????

I know you are smarter then that Abobo, so lets be a bit more impartial and realise that GSK have just NO choice but have to bring Relenza onto the market.

And do me a favour and yourself , buy some Biota shares because the story has now changed.

Relenza will be the only antiviral drug of choice to be used combatting birdflu as well as the various common flu strains.

good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.