BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Jojo,Good on you to keep posting your enthusiasm and positive...

1. 830 Posts.
    Jojo,
    Good on you to keep posting your enthusiasm and positive opinion. Convince me what is so wrong with “spilling the beans on the management of Biota and GSK” as you put it?

If posters are only interested to read positive spins on Biota and irked by negative posts, why not form a Biota Fan Club to hear only the positive spins and revel in unbridled exuberance?

My purpose in visiting a forum like HC is to read both sides of a story even where I am very enthusiastic about a stock. Years ago when BTA was trading around the same range as now, before the birds and the thunders hear of Relenza, many posters like TJW, miso, cpg and many others including yourself had been on HC discussing BTA. You may recollect we also had the unbridled enthusiasm of dma who bejesus every BTA announcements and articles she trawled from the internet. And she would scorn like thunder with fury at every hint that BTA is not a CSL-to-be of the day.

The only people who get hurt in a fan-club like forum are new investors (whom we all have been before) who are unaware of some of the pump-and-dump posters on board Take note Jojo, I am not accusing you of doing this.

Now back to your post:
    Quote: With todays prove that Tamiflu is basically a drug of the past do you really believe that the varous governments will just sit by and watch GSK cutting production of Relenza????

Jojo, I have backed my opinion by questioning why GSK who was forced to produce millions of courses of Relenza at the height of the pandemic stockpiling could only supply 0.4m course in Feb and 0.6m courses in Mar. These supplies are for the seasonal flu market where Relenza sales had traditionally being close to zilch. The links to the articles I posted clearly indicate GSK best effort had not changed one iota despite the cozy cooked deal contrary to postings of catch cries mimicking Cooked messages such as:
    Quote “Sounds to me like Relenza has captured over 50% market share in Japan based on increased resistence to Tamiflu. Bodes well for global sales, and the fact that GSK are ACTIVELY PROMOTING the drug. Perhaps the Boad of Directors MADE THE RIGHT CALL AFTER ALL ...”

Jojo, imho anyone interested in buying BTA should do themselves a favor by waiting for the half year results about to be released. It will provide very interesting information that had been the subject of many posts here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.