WBT 3.98% $2.09 weebit nano ltd

Pump and Dump Prosecution, page-8

1. 2,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Thanks Denial.

I have seen kokoro's posts in other stocks which I agree with and have reason inbuilt and specific to the stock. Perhaps he has some disillusionment in the overvalued and over-hyped tech stocks. It's a sentiment we can probably share and clearly observe as what has happened with the NASDAQ. I don't think he's right on his statements around Weebit which feels like its being lumped in with the rest of the crowd. We're making solid progress with SkyWater of which success is critical to snowballing contracts, where our REAL growth will happen.

We're working very closely with many parties with a proven track records and capabilities. Scams and/or dishonest actors minimise their exposure as much as possible. Or even simply overexaggerating their capabilities (in a dishonest fashion). A crime Weebit has not visibly committed or despite being close to many of a proven capability, has not been exposed of. Yet we have experts joining us from said institutions (the likes of Ga-briel Molas). Perhaps someone with 65 research works with 678 citations knows a bit more about what's going on inside Weebit and the domain and potential than your average HC poster on the WBT forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
0.080(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $394.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.14 $2.03 $973.0K 466.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4253 $2.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.11 9706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.