FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

pump and dump, page-49

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Ultimategold,

so you're guessing that a deal is just around the corner, but you have nothing to base it on other than blind faith, That's ok, everyone is entitled to an opinion. But then you criticise those who say that it could be months off,and say we are just guessing, which to some degree is true, but it's also based on past performances from FAS,

Sorry mate, i'm not into dealing with blind faith, that's how I got burned and bought into FAS in the first place. I'll leave blind faith upto the religious folk, cause that's where faith is better suited.

and selling after being down so much, for so long is not an option for many reasons, as you well know, so no UG, it isn't as simple as that.

Time will tell if a deal is just around the corner, or months off, until then, be patient and don't criticise those who like solid facts above faith.

People who have money invested have a right to expect accountability from the board and management and a right to ask questions. And expect answers.

Regards
    Incognito...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.