FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

pump and dump, page-57

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Chocbloc,

I own around 194,000 shares give or take, I originaly bought into GWR and accepted the take over offer, I'm not sure of what the exact share price at the time, but the break even point works out at around 36-37 cents.

My circumstances at were far different at the time of purchase, money was not an issue, However since then, money has been tight, and I could not justify spending several thousand dollars on averaging down, nor would I have if I was flush with funds, as the set point has continued to drop continuously over the last 6 or 7 years.

With FAS being a speccie, and coming close to folding in recent times, I could not justify spending money I don't have on a pipedream that may or may not become reality.

Granted, FAS is currently in a better position now that it has been for several years, but after the last funding fiasco, I'm still not prepared to take the risk to invest more money, until such time that Funding is a certainty.

Not all shareholders are wealthy, many are mum and dad investors who have come into a little extra money and decide to invest for the future. to suggest that they should average down, is both naive and insensitive.

Regards
    Incognito

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.