CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Pump and Dump, page-20

1. 55,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1015
    I just got this email from Campbell so the 31 Jan is official

"Queenslanders will go to the polls on Saturday, 31 January 2015 in an election that will decide if Queensland stays on a path to prosperity. The Queensland economy is showing significant signs of recovery, and – particularly in uncertain times – it’s vital that we don’t risk stagnation caused by election speculation.
    Your help is necessary for us to win this fight. If we are to continue the progress of growing a four pillar economy and fixing up the budget, we need your help.
    We are asking for the opportunity to keep working on our economic blueprint; one that will best position Queensland to be in a strong position for a prosperous future. Labor, the unions, and the minor parties are busy electioneering, we can not allow them to win and damage our State's recovery.
    Will you sign up right now to volunteer?
    Only a strong and united Government can provide Queensland with a bright economic future, a strong health and education system, and a community that’s a safe place in which to live, work and raise a family.
    We need you to sign up right now and volunteer. Once you sign up, a member of our team will contact you with details on how you can help out in your local electorate.
    Your time will help the LNP campaign get our message out to undecided voters and re-elect our strong team. We only have 26 days and your help is needed right now. We need to send a message to Labor that their lies and political tricks will not work in Queensland.
    I’m proud of the progress we’ve made in just three short years, but the job is not done. Your support will help us keep on course for a stronger Queensland and a brighter future.
    I’m very grateful for all that you do for our cause and I’m looking forward to campaigning on our strong record of real progress and delivering our plan to grow a four pillar economy. Queensland cannot afford to go backwards.
    Thanks for all your support! I hope to see you on the campaign trail.
    - Campbell Newman
    P.S. We have always expected a close election, and your commitment to volunteer right now will help us reach more undecided voters across Queensland.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.