VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Seriously, VRC has been tainted by cross promotion and constant...

1. 1,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Seriously, VRC has been tainted by cross promotion and constant degradation by a number of ridiculous posters behaving like play ground bullies who should be breath tested before being allowed to either comment or make an investment, if the moderators could keep up almost every second post would be removed! What is the attraction for such rubbish?? Even if, and this is purely rhetorical, even IF VRC was the crappest graphite play on the market, which ACTUAL VRC investors know it isn't, why do MNS supporters give a flying faaaaaaaaaark? After serious moments of attempted understanding I have now given up, perhaps I should remove myself to the MNS thread and begin VRC threads seeing as its becoming difficult to distinguish between the two forums anyway. In fact I am going to suggest HC begins a VRCMNS thread so you guys can go slander all you want in your own sand pit and the rest of us can continue sensible, factual discussions about the stock in which we have invested! Every serious VRC poster should use the ignore button, don't waste time responding to rubbish.

Oh and I particularly like the ones that attempt to mask their down ramps by labeling them as 'intelligent concerns".... about a company they have NO skin in. Wow! that would make you really busy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $560 140K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1378540 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14628115 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.