BUB 3.70% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

I look at the posts here and just laugh sometimes.. if you don't...

1. 33 Posts.
    I look at the posts here and just laugh sometimes.. if you don't believe in the stock then sell it, or have guts and short the dam thing ...
    I bought on what the wizard called on at 16 cents , my mistake was not loading up to the max.
    The stock isn't owned by locals overseas owns it, and they know very clearly its potential.
    WHA is a local play only and has a limited upside potential, where are bubs has unlimited upside potential.
    Whatever the numbers are they are irrelevant, as the company is deliberately downplaying its Asian sales. (Talking the numbers down )

Those in Asia know full well what's going on and it's locals who have no clue.
    Bub isn't a A2M it's bigger and with far more potential.
    But looking past your nose is something locals find difficult to do.
    So please sell the stock and rest assure you welcome to buy it back at $2.50 ..

The excuses debate
    So 20 cents was overvalued 3 months ago...all good
    Today 48 cents stock has run to far too fast... pissy 10 cent pull back overvalued.....all good
    In December stock at $1.20 or more ... overvalued??????

Those out of the stock can keep singing the tune of missing out like some here...
    What's it called technical analysis or is it forecast analysis.
    Read what people who go to stores are saying guys, stock is limited, can't keep up with demand is my understanding..
    Yourdaddy
    Get rid of the sheep and lambs mate and get angora goats in as quick as you can..
    Goat milk production is becoming difficult to obtain.
    Expect goat milk prices to rise substantially in the EU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.