SYA 3.70% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

I just want to point out something for everyone describing this...

1. 574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I just want to point out something for everyone describing this as a ‘pump and dump’. A few commenters have said it’s a pump and dump and will settle to 2c by the end of the week - that is not a pump and dump when it is 100% higher than recent lows and at least 33% higher than recent averages of around 1.5c

Yes, it may not have maintained 3c, but it has also not been ‘dumped’ back to 1.5c, which is especially significant as shares are being issued shortly at 1c. The market almost always overreacts with good announcements and eventually settles to more reasonable and fair prices. I think the share price maintaining a price higher than before the rights offer was announced shows a genuine re-evaluation of the company from investors points of view.

Once the price settles after the release of the new rights, this company only has one direction to go in my opinion, with the potential being extremely high and the downside risk being heavily factored into the current price, thus showing a pretty strong base. Looking forward to where this will go over the next couple of years!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $408.5K 15.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 8484271 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 2681213 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.