JRV 0.00% 1.3¢ jervois global limited

In the market everyone does some thing to pump and dump their...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    In the market everyone does some thing to pump and dump their interesting stocks since you could not get rid of emotion even you are very good boys/girls in your social life.

Of course you should not illegally pump or dump in the market. However there are some gray area where you could not tell they are legal or not. Put too much time to tell who is pumping or dumping, if not stupid, but definitely the people to guess is not matured enough.

You are not the police in the market. You do need to look after your pocket in most of time. What's for you point at anyone who pump or dump? No good objective in the market, any action would result in the disasters financially.

JRV price drops down since a lot of factors internally or externally. The last words to JRV are the words to show the fact that it could make huge profit.

I usally don't talk a stock so much but I do feel deepdiver work too hard for nothing. The money comes from the chances with the tight risks control. You only could fail in the market a> take unaffordable risks b> don't know how to get the chances.

I don't think you could make money to hold the people you believe who are pumping and dumping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $57.61K 4.114M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2851719 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 197195 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.