NOR 0.00% 3.0¢ norwood systems limited

Pump & Dump?, page-20

1. 17,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Many tech stocks start out well but fizzle but those that do succeed can expand exponentially and reach unicorn status very quickly and ultimately become multi billion dollar stocks. With such stocks millionaires can be made quickly for those who get set early and hang on for the ride. So when a stock shows signs of this type of rapid expansion the share price may stay well ahead of fundamental value in anticipation of the snowball effect. However things can also quickly turn sour if there is even a hint that revenue rate of expansion is slowing and the share price can rapidly retreat to fundamental value.

I believe that this was the case with NOR this week but having read the ann. I am wondering if this is the end of the road or just a temporary hiccup. Signs of a return to rapid revenue expansion over the next period might see NOR get back on track. So I don't believe this is a pump and dump. I don't think it is a case of greed and fear. I just think that this is the way tech start ups behave as everyone tries to get in early on the next google or facebook. One thing to take away from this though is the further into the initial spike you buy the more risk you take on. If I had have bought NOR at 4.4c as I was talking about on the chart thread I would still be in profit even this far into the collapse. But I turn pale when I think of those poor souls who got excited and jumped on at 12 or 14c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $1.442K 48.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 782 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.