MOX 0.00% 0.2¢ monax mining limited

pump n dump! but graphite will rule, page-3

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    look at the market this week,,people see this hit 9.9 cents and its a massive rise,,yet other stocks rise 400percent with billions of shares and holds truly through a bad week,,to be honest l dont think to many people would be sitting here in profit and the top 20 you would think would be averaged alot holder than these prices,,markets weak, traders move on and now the big holders go for the kill,,check market cap,check cash,check value blah blah etc
    if l one the 30million in the tatts draw dont worry this would already be 15 to 20 cents but l didnt,,l am going to get a few friends in the next few months and actually trade in a group as l reckon it would be much easier,,will be interesting next week to see if 6.1 to 6.2 gets a bounce if it eventuates,,one thing cause you payed at the top as tempting as it may be to buy those levels just be careful,,l have found sitting a few ticks under expected bounces pays off most of the time
    l suppose at the end of the day its up to the holder if they believe in what they are buying but can understand people fustrations as l to am fustrated in a few other stocks l hold that murdered me this week because of how the big players use this to there advantage,,l am going to try to get a top 20 this week ,l will call them and see if they give me one as l want to see how many the top 5 hold
    good luck
    and please be a better week next week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.