MOX 0.00% 0.2¢ monax mining limited

furniture.....another good poster. When I paid 9c and the stock...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    furniture.....another good poster. When I paid 9c and the stock is now at 6.6.........I'm sure that I paid way to high, relative to now........

I'm not saying that I reckon MOX is not worth it LT, but initially I watched a couple of supports at 9 and an opportunity to hold but walked away after placing my order and had to work........reviewed later without a stop loss and the rest is history.

MOX is putting it together but I would've normally jumped off whilst the global gloom has resurfaced.

I was on CGM because the Swicks seemed to have it together but when I noticed a particular brokers involvement with a CR I bailed and it's dropped quite similar to MOX's pullback. But next week should be very interesting because we have already done more than 30% retrace on it's recent rally. So MOX's future potential may come back into play, let's see what the week holds.

I use to become attached to a company and stock.....but not anymore. You don't make money that way IMO. At present I still hold MOX and as you saw my LT opinion is BUY.

FTR..I can't believe that a Real Estate management group went up over 300% on Friday. I was bloody working for a few bucks......Hmmm!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.