MOX 0.00% 0.2¢ monax mining limited

l understand where your coming from,,l had cgm at 2.5 cents when...

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    l understand where your coming from,,l had cgm at 2.5 cents when hotrod35 l think and another guy who cant remember now ,,sure if you go back you will find posts with me there and even on ayn when it was 2.1 cents etc etc
    mind you l was also on pab at 11 cents and am currently averaged at 5.6 cents l think, so get some really bad longterm buys and for sure this could turn to be one of those as well,,l am only going on cash,shares on issue,holding elsewhere,,commitments of 2.5 million or so from a partner etc etc,,on paper l cant fault it and dont worry if l could l would have tossed them all out at 100percent and walked away,,l did trade as l am no b/sht artist like plenty but all my 5 cent ones to 5.3 are still with me and staying with me for 6 to 12 months to see how this plays out,,l am angry at myself cause the day it bounced back l swithched off and didnt worry about market for that day after buying up in gla ,,l noticed someone posted big sell orders but couldnt find them in the contract sales so the only thing l came up with that the buy side would have been stacked and pressure to push short termers to trade out at small losses etc,,this is usually done by big holders in the top 20 ,,look at the chart its impossible everyone on here is selling at a profit even the big holders would be under well most of them you would think,,
    l do wish you the best and also wish myself the best that l have made a good call on holding and prepared to buy more
    on further weakness etc etc,,one also must take into consideration the volumes being traded and unfortunately most dont,,they just see red and sell and that is their right to do so but thats the market for you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.