MOX 0.00% 0.2¢ monax mining limited

pump n dump! but graphite will rule, page-9

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Hi guys in 2010 and early last year I made the mistake of holding a few stocks too long and it cost me a large amount of money.Since the problems in Europe surfaced last year I have adapted my trading/investment strategy and it has been much more financially rewarding.These days I tend to make use of stops whenever one of my juniors has a decent run.It takes the "should I or shouldn't I?" indecision out of my hands.I have found that taking 20% or 30% and getting out whilst in profit has given my kitty a good boost.That said I do have a few I continue to hold,particularly amongst the Eyre Peninsula plays.With those I have chosen juniors who have plenty of cash,good ground and are drilling or about to.
    I initially bought MOX @4c,sold at 5c bought back at 6c and sold @8c .Whilst I missed the best of the cream it did yield some nice returns and I am considering taking a position again.Like many I chose not to hold many stocks over the weekend.
    In terms of their ground,my own research leads me to believe their best graphite is likely to be in the northern areas of their block around Balumbah.Personally I would like to see management try and make a deal with IVR for the graphite rights to their ground around Kimba before another of our neighbours does so.It's obvious that IVR are busy further north and I think a farm in of some sort to their ground would be a great opportunity for MOX.
    I do think there will be some consolidation amongst the graphite players in the Eyre Peninsula and ground position and size may be crucial down the track.
    I do think that holders are fortunate to be holding a company in this area which I regard as the current "hotzone" in Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.