ALK 0.90% 55.0¢ alkane resources limited

Pump n Dump, page-38

1. 9,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi Guys,

I have also been watching ALK slowly becoming a favourite again by the big boys, is it going to be a pump and dump?
    Is this because of the gold which is making some nice profits for ALK now or is it just to get the run going only to sell back into it once the mums and dads has also started buying the shares again?

Manipulation is rife on the ASX and we have to be sceptical and cautious optimistic at the same time lol
    I had to sell my ALK as I needed funds and had to take a serious loss , so I would be happy to be also part of the upside as that could be happening right now.

The future is hard to predict and the rare earth are not the hot cakes as they where in the past , although the tide can turn quickly in both directions.
    The finance cloud that hangs over the share price will stay until a deal will be reached or the rare earth prices are going to sky rocket again.

We share holders went thru hell and lets hope the future is going to be brighter now for those who still are in and waiting for the turn around.
    I remember our shares from RRL they where worth around $4 a share and look what happened they went all the way down to around $1 or so.
    Who would have thought that would happen at the time.

But the past is the past and lets hope ALK will now have a nice re -rating even if its only on the gold mine or/ and the new gold discovery they recently announced.
    As for now I can not see a reason why the Rare Earth resource should be re rated under the current lower price environment.

good luck to all

And I may join you once again as a shareholder.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $331.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 55.3¢ 53.5¢ $467.3K 857.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127000 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 34191 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.