ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

pump the pilot, page-9

1. 4,234 Posts.
    Dad,
    You are very right. They are the facts. I am just openly discussing an assay of the risk. Second guessing if you will. I quite expected some to think I may be scaremongering but I have been finding that ESGers are willing to consider all rather than run scared straight away.

The crux of my expectation is nestled in the fact that I have never seen a 2P reserves statement without some sort of flow characterisation being put to market. It may be that ESG would not do this.

They have already announced it before when it was in initial stages, so if there is any management consistency, they would again relinquish this to market. How is anyone going to be able to PROBABLY certify reserves on the bibblewindi pilot if they dont know the flow?

You are right though. It is just a matter of time. Which is what keeps me sticking to ESG.

Dex, I would respond to you but you are a naughty boy. Speak to you when you get back. Use this opportunity to get your christmas shopping done :)

B101, absolutely no offence taken. As I said above, I expected that reaction as it was a little wordy and not half as entertaining as a holy post. Maybe twice as considered on csg though :P

Cheers,

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.