APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

for hummms Hello Hummms,I have reread your post that you...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    for hummms Hello Hummms,
    I have reread your post that you indicated points needing to be ticked off. I am a bit unsure which points you mean as some of your "points" seem to be statements:

...... 1) ISCOR of Sth Africa has recently paid $300 000 to keep its options open re the technology 2) Iluka has an option buy a 10.1% minority position in the company. 3)rumors of another industry player joining the share register. 4) board changes more closely alligned with the next 5 years direction. These events indicate to me that the technology has a good chance of sucess.The image of APG is continually being upgraded. A patent investor should find the company attractive at 3c and it would be a real plus if 1) N Z Steel utilize some part of the process & 2)The newest director C MacDonald actually bought some shares for Ausenco is a well respected engineering co. If anyone should intuitively know the chances for sucess here is a litmus test. When these boxes are ticked i'll reach for my checkbook. (again) A couple of years from now it will be smiles all round. What do you think of all that ??......

Is NZ Steel doing something with the process? They have a bloody big pile of sand to clean up. Has C. MacDonald bought some shares?

For whatever reason, someone has got their cheque book out yesterday. It will be interesting to see what happens today.

Do you know when the AGM is scheduled for?

Thanks, 7

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.