FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

pumped (0.5-3.5), dumped (3.5-2.2), what next?, page-25

1. 3,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    Firstly, the market cap of a company with little cash, a tenemant that does not have commercial gold and in a volatile war torn zone would be approaching $0 as the OPEX for board fees alone will eliminate that little cash. To that end, a $15 million market cap could be argued to be overvalued so your $50 million market cap is pure ramping.

Secondly, the talk of Randgold providing their DB which is not exactly like for like and the continued mention of a processing plant that is possibly end of life and may cost more to remediate and operate than standing up a completely new processing plant are very weak calls to further substantiate the pump. Further, the charges for using another companies processing plant can outweigh the costs of setting up a new processing plant.

Thirdly, we are talking gold here and even other huge companies like Africa's most aggressive gold producers including Perseus Mining(ASX:PRU) have been hammered and according to many expert analysts will continue to be dumped.

Fourthly, from a chart perspective there was a clear double top with a super strong reversal pattern so how can you even question the chart here. Here is the anatomy of a pump and dump stock and some clear reasons not to hold the bomb for too long and some strong similarities with the BGS chart recently:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDpPlrHgquM

Finally, at the least the new (now old) HC site showed how many likes you got and not just a combined "positive only" total - I had so many up ticks on the BGS board but on a board predominantly of rampers the elephants in the room are not well received when addressed/discussed so my downticks outweighed my upticks just. I would prefer that both up/down ticks be presented separately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.