TEG 4.76% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Pumpers Rant

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Tamarind Resources
    Few around the traps have been having a bit of a whine about Tamarind.
    Wanted to point out a few things.
    I have done a fair bit of research on Tamarind.
    Rob Towner is absolutely no dummy and wanted to team up with a very good Oil and Gas team that knows their stuff and has a reputation in the Oil and Gas sector that is second to none.
    Tamarind don't do things by half. They do their research and when they see an asset or area that they like they get involved and make their intentions clear. Just oh so quiet at first.
    Jim Tarlton is the Technical Director of Tamarind and is serious player in the O & G Industry. This guys reputation is second to none and around the Energy sector is often referred to as "The General".
    I reckon when this bloke was a baby his parents were adding just a few drops of raw crude to the baby formula because I am sure they have detected Hydrocarbons in his blood stream.
    Shelley Robertson said about Jim "outstanding reputation in the oil and gas industry, having accumulated 35 years of oil and gas experience" and now he advises their board at NWE.
    As I said before Tamarind are a seriously switched on group of individuals that have worked out there is a big future in the Perth Basin. They have done their Homework No Doubt..
    Its on public record that they advised our Rob Towner to buy the mighty Cliff Head and Arrowsmith.
    My Gut call is they were at an Italian restaurant eating Gourmet Pizza and sipping a few Flame Tree Reds..
    Towner and Tamarind were discussing opportunities and where and what direction TEG should go under the great guidance of Towner and Bromley after they sold out of Indo and were cashed up.
    The Gourmet pizza had a lot of anchovies on it and the boys were thirsty. Very Very Thirsty.
    It was possibly Jim or another Tamarind Executive that reached over into Towner's ear and whispered-
    Buy Da Cleeeeeeeeeeaf Heeeeeeeeead. Towner leaned forward and said "didn't quite catch that was that" buy the Cleeeeeeeeaf Heeeeeeead.
    The rest is History. RT woke up early the following morning so very inspired and he and DB did the deal that day.
    This is the start of the Tamarind story with the mighty CH.
    Take a look at what they did with Tui Oil Field in NZ. They did their research and made an offer to AWE which was gratefully accepted. Then all the others involved in Tui quickly followed suit. Tamarind owns 100% of a great little Oil Field and walks with approx. 25mil in the bag. Not Bad. She'll be dry soon- Not a chance in Hell.
    Mention the word "Abandonment"to Jim Tarlton and he will give you a wry smile and then you have 3.4 seconds to change the subject or the "General" will just dispatch you as a waste of time.
    See that word "Abandonment" to Tamarind absolutely means Development and Opportunity and Great Future Cash Flow. They have always done their homework and they know that there is way more to any O & G field they personally get involved with and that the resource will have a future to extract more. They are without doubt one of the best in the world at it hence their dealings with Blackstone.
    Same with Cliff Head. She'll be dry soon. Not a chance in Hell. They know there is more oil within that permit and I am not just talking Mentelle.
    You will all see. Tamarind are cashed up.
    So they slide in and take a healthy stake in TEG. They are personal advisor to Rob "Dealmaker"Towner and are very happy because Towner wants to take on anything that is flying in the Perth Basin.
    They slide in and take a nice little stake in NWE and now are personal advisor to Shelley.
    Shelley is having a dead set crack at the Basin along with Towner. Tamarind are stoked. Fuel the Fire.
    I am telling you all this because i believe Tamarind have big big plans for Perth Basin.
    Tamarind has a serious thirst right now for Development and Asset growth, Cash Flow. No better place than the Perth Basin right NOW.
    They have only just put their toe in the door.
    What you as a SH of TEG and NWE need to do is absolutely be around when they decide to grab the handle and open the door . All Very Exciting. The sparks will fly.
    Watch this space you will be hearing a great deal more about this company Tamarind and for all holders at TEG and NWE its all good.
    What they see in the Tamarind Basin........ oh sheet I have done it now.....Please don't tell anybody I said that that's not suppose to come out yet..........Ahhhhhh Perth Basin has Development and Future written all over it.
    Look at the Timing of Xanadu. Are they involved? Absolutely.
    Do you think Tamarind are licking their lips right now? Absolutely.

Watch other players in the Perth Basin as well because the giant Lurks. So quietly in the background for now but when they make the move make sure your around. It will be spectacular and very profitable for all of us involved in my opinion.
    Big plan is in place and in play here ( Just started) and the one sorting it is TAMARIND.
    Get very used to that name TAMARIND its only going to get bigger.
    Pumper

The above all my opinion only as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $262.0K 12.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 3732149 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2263182 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ 5928661
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.