RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

pumping this morning, page-19

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    And with your knowledge of the stock, surely you would recognise it is now the time to buy it, seismic crew on the ground and all.
    The rigs in Djibouti, 300 containers, 150person camp and gear.. there are photo's ! the trucks don't look real, but if they are Indonesian, then maybe they are. (Sorry Indonesian People, but they do look funny to people not Indonesian)Yemen formations are real and so are African Oil. The time lines have stretched and may continue to do so, but the progress IS forward, and not dissimilar to what management proclaim.
    PL makes $120k per year from this and maybe similar from other companies he is involved with. The Pay day at the end of this, is worth his patience and doing it slowly but surely,and if you had a chance to make $m instead of a WA truck drivers wage, wouldn't you be doin your best even if it meant lack of disclosure to protect the egg and dealing with who you have to deal with. Bigger Fish are jealous are they not? Trying to stir the pot are they not? Why so much interest from the media? Neg or Pos. "Bad press is press" Garowe Online have probably done RRS holders a favour. Worldwide exposure for free....Everybody is watching this....Anyone I know with a remote interest in the stock market knows about RRS. Ask around.German, UK, US, Can, and AUS boards.....Prolly Dubai and China as well. Anyone following oil spec stocks would have to be watching, waiting, finger on the trigger. So when the time comes, well you know the rest. Until that time (Drill on site?)happy trading and good fortune to you. If the drill is in Djbouti or Dubai how many hours until it arrives in Bosaasoo? Will we have time to get our order in? $1.59 buy 27c sell open orders. Ouch. They are how many hours behind us. How will our market react IF the Rigg Arrives at 6pm or is shipped at 6pm their time. Who will know, and what will the volume be? What will the UK and German Bourse do. That would be in their time.
    The holders hold for a reason and the traders trade for a reason.........May we all be free carried in all our investing.....
    Personally with this stock, at this time, trading is the riskiest stratedgy for me. And holding is less risky at these prices. Geopolitical risk is bah, humbug(press manipulation for the masters of the press). Angola, Yemen, Nigeria to name a few, all still suffer from rebels etc.
    27c close is above resistance support of 26c too, isn't it. So I hold.
    Good Fortune all......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.