IRX 0.00% 3.2¢ inhalerx limited

Nothing had fundamentally changed with the company in the recent...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Nothing had fundamentally changed with the company in the recent run from 11 to 18 cents.

Anyone who bought into this company because of MM hype should have done more research prior to investing. LSH do not have a binding contract with any MM company. Whilst they might have signed an MOU, there is no guarantee they'll receive any revenue from such partnerships.

I'm out of this one due to lack of communication with the market and the fact that GMV was able to cover all my losses. Had the company communicated better with its shareholders, I would have held.

If LSH can launch B Braun & Beurer projects in the next few months, you'll be a very happy man. If completion of these projects is more aimed towards the end of this year or next year, concerns about obsolescence and future implementation will become issues when clients upgrade their devices.

History will tell you that you shouldn't get your hopes up for a company update/announcement until the quarterly is released. Until then, you may just have to accept this will slide to 10 cents or lower.

Good luck with your holdings. I'll continue to keep an eye on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.073M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14046 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 29629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.