LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

punished, page-40

1. 8,606 Posts.
    "Do I think they will sort out effective funding or not?"

- My answer to that is positive.
    I think it would be extremely unlikely/unlucky for them not to sort it out and it really could well be along the lines of a "white knight" scenario.
    And to get the horse before the cart - I think they will first need to sort out that funding before legals begin (if they do go legal that is - it was merely hinted IMO). Because if its not sorted, then the leagals will absorb time, focus, energy and money - in a big way.
    I dont think this share is a gamble, per se, given its liklihood to recover by 50% in the short term.

I think it will go up in a few cent at a time, but not race. Im being very nosey and speculative when i say this, but i also thinks any positive news following this little mess needs to be released slowly and over a few announcements to maximise a return to a fair shareprice.
    I dont beleive it will be over its recent 30's until some of the gloabal doom halts and the asx recovers. Most of the shares out there at the moment will only decouple their price behaviour from the ASXs if they have mergers, buyouts etc. Otherwise, i see them hovering for some time until the world is stable again (again?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.