GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Dancing is right. I work in Comms for a large Financial. The...

1. 4 Posts.
    Dancing is right. I work in Comms for a large Financial. The absolute rule is do what you've said to the market you will do. It's a hanging offence to not have something ready because the market is all about credibility and kind of, maybe, oh yeah that's right, doesn't cut it. Lose your credibility and it's incredibly difficult to rebuild it.

I've also helped drag a company to IPO and the strong advice from every adviser is to have a little cupboard full of 2-3 good news announcements that you dribble out after IPO (or merge in GXY/GMM case). This soothes the punters, and for the instos, it confirms you're not chock full of cowboys and noobs at the helm. So, the lack of DFS in July was surprising to me. When you've a register full of new punters and you're looking to the instos to come on board, you need to get serious about your comms plan, as well as your operational plan (obviously).

Hopefully it appears within the week and then another little titbit on the upside in another ten days or so, plus one more little titbit a month or so after that.

That said, I used the dip to fill up. And none of that E10 rubbish either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.