NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

punt price ??, page-8

1. 34,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9121
    According to the companies announcements!
    "We start with good quality prospects and involve partners willing to expose their risk capital to the projects. Our arrangement with ENI is a good example of how we are able to execute on our strategy in Vietnam. Initially, we were looking for a carry on the work program which involved 2D seismic and one well in each of our two blocks during the four year primary term. The 2D seismic data was funded by KrisEnergy in exchange for equity, and now the well obligations will be funded primarily by ENI in exchange for more equity. An added bonus is the 3D seismic data, an addition to the committed work program, which will be acquired at ENI’s expense in order to optimise the drilling locations and ultimately reduce risk."

Also in a recent presentation, NEN has a max capex cap on vietnam block with ENI.

Last AGM presentation, stated current work programme fully funded.

NEN had Cash US$18m on 30/09/13. Quarterly Cash burnt us$1m with 27% increased sales. and. No debt.

So, I guess they still have quite a few cash.

Polamo has 3 times resource pending farm out negotiation.

Usually, sp is halved after a dust announced, for 75% drop, and other producing assets, 40% of total issued shares turnover in a single day,
    It seems to me, looking like another FGE trading style happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.