MUL multiemedia limited

punters getting 'reamed', page-34

1. 7,409 Posts.
    re: punters getting 'reamed' -grant Also interesting is the fact that MUL only announce financials half yearly rather than the more accepted quarterly. I would have thought with all this amazingly good news, management would be keen to show what they've achieved, as they keep telling us.

My educated guess, is the MUL roller-coaster will continue for another month and a half or so, whilst the runners of this stock continue to make more money. The wheels will fall off when the half yearly is announced in March, and it becomes clear that the announcements don't match up with the revenue streams and more importantly profits expected by the 'blinded' blue-sky investors of MUL.

The I'm sure a nice set of predictable excuses will be ready for the lack of performance, setup costs etc etc.

The fact is MUL is in a very competitive market, not just from other satellite resellers but all sorts of data technologies, DSL, radio-wave and so on. The suspect management practises do not bode well. The last company in a similar market to produce this sort of hype was CAG, and we know what happened there.

I would expect to see MUL heading back to 5c and possibly lower come the end of March.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.