APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ahhh.My very first trade jr.Havnt been keeping too close an eye...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Ahhh.My very first trade jr.

Havnt been keeping too close an eye on them but from recent memory the JV with Ticor went down the plug hole as did their plant in India,or should I say got burried beneath a pile of Indian red tape.

They are finally looking to construct a 30K ton plant in NewZealand(?)I think.I'm not willing to get back in any more as the company now has quite a few shares on issue for little result.

Sad really when purportedly they have the only technology that can process the Murray Basin resource,so they say!

They should have tried to get funding for a decent plant in the basin ages ago rather than stuff around with the Indians.But apparently one of the major probs with titanium processing is the upsizing of plant can sometimes go very wrong espec with a new process so they would be very lucky indeed if anyone would back them.

At least they're persistent buggers,I'll give them that.Trouble is the longer they persist the more they dilute.

I have the occasional look buts thats really only for posterities sake.Hope they do get the plant happening as it seems such a waste of promising Australian technology if they dont.

Cheers d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.