AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

punters

1. 3,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Wow , I come back to the forum excited to see my name up in lights , but alas , it is just a bagging from punters !!! your voluntary disclosure on thursday punters was 'no stock held ' / your voluntary disclosure starting this thread on Friday was 'stock held ' / your voluntary disclosure later on Friday was back to 'no stock held ' . My guess is you performed a badly timed trade on Friday near the top and have decided to take out some frustration on me to shift some blame !!!?? I wont speculate any further as only you know the truth. But back to your comments below punters , a couple of quick points :

1) my sum up on Friday EOD was tongue in cheek (sorry you missed it - i thought the ostrich oscillator was kinda funny but i guess not !!??) , but i did qualify it with this - one day does NOT change a trend, so relax ie. ignore it and enjoy your weekend. I stick by this comment . I feel your intraday watchings of the ebbs and flows of AIM on Friday, and your possible ill timed trade on the stock got the better of you.

2) the patterns ARE still hugely bullish punters - one day is not going to change 'my painted scenario' - if I traded the way you are suggesting I would be dead broke !!. I'm not going to go into detail about the technical analysis again , but needless to say, it is clearly not based on emotion, hope or wishful thinking !!! Again , a day like Friday is not going to break these patterns that I've discussed in detail, nor nullify the present trend. If we get technical deterioration of AIM , I will definately make alert to it. (and of course it could still happen - anything can happen - its the way of the markets !!!!)

Unlike yourself, I try to avoid talking in hindsight, so i can understand how this can set me up for criticism, as my system makes forward projections that have not yet happened. I'm not always right and I'm happy to take it on the chin when I'm not, but also remember punters , at the end of the day, its your finger thats on the trigger, not mine . Sorry if it doesn't cut the mustard for you , but that's not my problem.

Anyway, I Hope you get a good entry on AIM at some stage soon. And don't forget aswell , you can put me on ignore if you think my technical updates are not up to scratch. I wont be offended at all. All the best to you. ECN.

Subject: what a difference a day ecn
    Stock Code: AIM - AIM RESOURCES LIMITED
    Posted: 15/06/07 18:28 Hotcopper Radio: AIM on BoardRoom Radio
    Posted By: punters Views: 539
    Post #: 1875300 (Start of thread) Sentiment: None
    IP: 124.182.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: Stock Held

As much as I do admire your TA prowess, ECN, let me assure you this stock is much easier to interpret if you pretend you dont have a stake. Pretending todays action didnt happen is one way of summing up but doesnt cut the mustard especially when yesterday it was all about the 'hugely bullish patterns'. Your painted scenario was way off the mark and Im disappointed that the best you can do is say lets pretend Friday action was down the gurgle.

Today actions was predictable in the short term. To be truthful I expected the sellers to prevail in light of the high level of selling to eager buyers on Thursday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $86.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 41.0¢ $208.9K 481.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128722 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.