AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

punters, page-5

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Interesting comment Ecn in the light of the fact we now have what appears to be solid on-screen support at 33-34c and a poster stated that a broker has a buy on it at 33c.

"AIM is a troublesome child - i refuse to watch its erraticness intraday as it can play with your head."

Eratic(?) or not,the buying today continued to take out the sells dropping at 34.5-35c,above the broker recommendation(if it exists),with the majority of the trades in this range.It was only the last few trades that dropped the sp to 34c.

I find this "interesting"(and organised) buying behaviour in that it is prepared NOT to be rushed at eod which implies a certain level of patience if being accumulated,for whatever reason.But the REAL trade as indicated by the % of trades at 34.5-35c says that this was the REAL underlying support level and not the drop of 0.5 to 34c as the post 4pm purging trades intimate.

In other words we already have a much tighter accumulation pattern which cant last very long if these sells are being accumulated,a concept hard not to believe after JPM's disclosure recently.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.